03/06/2014

Makeup Revolution Haul





Makeup Revolution has a massive hype around it throughout the blogging community. It's a new budget makeup brand and their products look amazing! I picked up some for myself the other day and I thought I'd show you what I got. 

Makeup Revolution Scandalous Eyeshadow in 'Rave All Night' (£1)

Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in 'Encore' (£1)
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in 'Sweetheart' (£1)
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in 'Dazzle' (£1)
Makeup Revolution Vamp Collection Lipstick in 'Rebel With Cause' (£1)

Makeup Revolution Lipgloss in 'Baby Try' (£1)
Makeup Revolution Lipgloss in 'Free' (£1)
Makeup Revolution Lipgloss in 'Must Be Strong' (£1)

I'm pretty pleased with the products that I bought, the colour pay off is amazing and for £1, you really can't go wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!