04/07/2014

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks

If you've read my June Favourites post, you will notice that I featured some new purchases including some GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks which I have been absolutely loving lately. I've now got 3 of them and I definitely won't be stopping there, because the colour range is so amazing. They have so many different shades of pink, orange, purple and of course, red. The three shades that I have are Innocent, Kitten Pink and Precious.




Innocent is a nudey pink, 'your lips but better' sort of shade. It's so natural looking that I've been wearing it pretty much everyday, even when I'm only wearing some BB cream. It's just a very flattering lipstick.

Kitten Pink is a darker, coral pink. Again, it's a very flattering colour and I find it goes well with many different makeup looks. This is the colour that I've been going for when I'm having a full makeup day.

Precious is a loud, bright fuchsia. It's definitely not one that I would wear on an everyday basis, but it's perfect for special occasions or just when you want to feel a bit fabulous. 

The consistency of the lipsticks is beautiful and they are a pleasure to wear. They're so creamy and leave my lips feeling really moisturised. They're long lasting and fade evenly, too, which means no patchy lips. I already have my eye on some more shades so keep an eye out for more swatches in the near future.

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks are £6.49 from Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!