01/07/2014

June Favourites



I seriously can't believe how fast this year is going! It's July already! Which means it's time for my June favourites post. This month, I've bought a lot of products so I have found a lot of new favourites! I'll be posting more detailed reviews on some of them soon, but until then, here's a little run-down on what I've been loving in June!

Barry M Matte Top Coat
This stuff is amazing! It goes on shiny then takes a few minutes to go completely matte. It leaves your nails with a beautiful frosty look and makes every colour look amazing. I picked it up from Superdrug for £3.99 and I'm definitely going to be buying another bottle soon as I don't think it's going to take me long to get through this one, haha!

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks
I've only recently discovered GOSH products. I had seen and heard of them before but I'd never tried anything from their range. I finally got myself some of their lipsticks and I chose the shades 'Innocent' which is a light pink, almost nude colour and 'Kitten Pink', which is a subtle coral pink colour which is a 'your lips but better' sort of shade. They go on so beautifully and last really well! Definitely my new favourites!

GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
Another GOSH product that I picked up was their Clear Velvet Touch Foundation Primer. It was down from £12.99 to £7.99 so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. It's incredible. It leaves my face feeling so silky smooth and my makeup stays put all day. They also have an apricot gel one and a cream one which I'm really tempted to try out, too!

Lipcote
This has turned out to be a lifesaver! I have been using it with all different brands of lipstick and it's made them all last longer. Even after having drinks and eating, my lipstick is still in place. Such a great product. 

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I have been lusting after this for ages and ages. My lovely fiancĂ©, Ollie, got it for me as one of my birthday presents and it has definitely lived up to my expectations. It's so good! It leaves my lips so incredibly soft and I've been using it every night before applying some moisturising lip balm. I LOVE this lip scrub. 

NYC Nail Polishes
So, we all know that I am obsessed with nail polishes. I had a count yesterday and found that I have collected over 50 bottles recently. Eeeek! These are some of my new purchases and I love them. NYC products are always such good quality for amazing prices and these nail polishes are no exception. The colours are gorgeous and last really well without chipping. Swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!